The past year has been a terrific one for panethos.wordpress.com. So, I thought I would list the top 12 posts that were published in 2012, as tabulated through a few moments ago. If anything changes substantially by the actual end of the calendar year, I will update the post accordingly.
I would also like to thank everyone who has visited the my blogsite from 158 nations around the globe in 2012. It is very much appreciated. Have a Happy New Year in 2013 and we’ll see ya’ on the net. : )
- Meteoric cities (November 22, 2012)
- Don’t face your butt to the street (October 17, 2012)
- Canada’s busiest airports in 2011 (December 11, 2012)
- Ten deadliest states for cyclists (January 19, 2012)
- Oh deer! – States with the most/least deer/vehicle wrecks (October 23, 2012)
- It’s time to sharrow and sharrow alike (April 19, 2012)
- Short and sweet, the most populous one syllable cities (July 14, 2012)
- A particular new funicular in GR (December 15, 2012)
- 25 Most transit-friendly cities of Canada (June 30, 2012)
- Say NO to artificial sky glow (September 25, 2012)
- Busiest railways stations of the UK (November 28, 2012)
- Razor-thin margin of cycling safety (October 5, 2012)
UPDATE: Didn’t mean to accidentally send multiple messages. If you received them, sorry about that.